ABOUT CHRIS SUDORE AND HIS TEAM KING COUNTY ESTATES:
In 2007, Chris saw an opportunity to build one of the most successful real estate practices in the country, despite the real estate downturn and financial recession. As the founder and president, he built the brand and image for his practice from scratch, based on deep market research. Chris targeted neighborhoods with the highest median home values with an innovative online and offline marketing approach. He grew his team rapidly through the research and development of a bespoke customer relationship program. He scaled that program to be repeatable for others as he recruited and trained his team. Chris leads by example with hands-on mentoring and gives his team distinct roles. Every team member has a detailed definition of the highest and best use of their time and is measured against clear metrics. This approach has resulted in nearly 1,000 homes sold and $1 billion in sales volume closed.
- More than 90% of yearly revenue is generated from repeat clients and referrals
- Over 100 5-Star reviews on Zillow. Click here to view.
- Actively contributes articles to the Madison Park Times and the Seattle Annual Manual explaining the local real estate market conditions distributed to tens of thousands of Seattle residents
- Recognized in the top 1% nationally for sales volume closed
- More than 100 transactions and $100 million in closed sales volume in 2021-2022
- Ranks within the top Coldwell Banker Brokers for top sales between WA, OR, and AK (1,000+ brokers company-wide)
- Recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal for listing and selling one of the highest-priced homes in 2016
- Manages a database of high-net-worth individuals as well as professional athletes, celebrities, fortune 500 executives, CEOs, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs
- Consistently earns the International President’s Elite designation for top sales company-wide
- Featured in Top Agent Magazine, a nationally syndicated industry magazine, for exceptional results in luxury sales in the Seattle market
- Named Seattle Magazine’s Five-Star Real Estate Broker.
- Manages the real estate division for Coldwell Banker Bain Global Luxury | King County Estates focused on luxury/waterfront properties. Presently manage a group of licensed brokers
- Specializes in selling luxury (single-family homes and condominiums) and waterfront properties
Specialize in selling luxury (single family homes and condominiums) as well as waterfront properties.-A team always outperforms an individual.
– the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.” Vince Lombardi (1913-1970)